Thursday, December 31, 2009

From footloose

Haven't had much time to look for cute things online these days.
I'm way behind on my sketches for Footloose..... Starting though.... I have a bit of time. It is hard to stay focused on them when I am working full-time and everyone else still seems to be on vacation.

I think my New Years Resolution (aside from all the usual ones) should be to take more time for myself, my sweetie and my puppies. I always feel like I am doing 14 things at once and I need a BREAK. I'm pooped. This will be a hard one for me to do. I already have a long list of things I need to accomplish in 2010 and I'm starting it out doing three things at once....

Oh well. I'm starting to think I am just wired this way.

Happy New Years Everyone. I think I am going to start this New Year by sleeping. Bed time will be 10:00pm tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment