Saturday, August 21, 2010

Okay people help me out here....

At work the other day we had an iced clear drink that I absolutely loved. I'm trying to google it to figure it out but nothing is coming up... This is the best way I can describe it...

- It was clear - I thought it was just water until I had a sip
- it had lots of ice in it
- it had cubes of watermelon in it
- it had lots of mint leaves in it
- it was very sweet

Ideas? Suggestions? When I google it I come up with drinks of blended watermelon and iced teas very dark in color.... I must have more....
If I ever see the caterers again I will ask but not sure when that will be....

4 comments:

  1. Did it have rum in it? Was it some kind of Mojito?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Definitely not alcoholic. A) I don't drink and B) it was being served for lunch at work in the middle of a work day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was finally able to see the caterers the other day and it looked like they had the same drink on the table so without trying it first I asked what it was....
    He told me.
    Then I took a big glass and brought it back to the office with me. It wasn't the same thing. POOPS!
    It was lime juice.....
    I give up.

    ReplyDelete