Sunday, September 23, 2012

I just bought one of these.  I've wanted one for awhile. This week I found out a friend at work swears by them so I broke down and bought it. I have no idea if it working yet but I'm thrilled our bedroom smells of "liquid sunshine" instead of dirty laundry and dog hair.  Now I'm obsessed with buying all the different oils for it. Tonight I'm trying the 'immune' blend and if I wake up even feeling a little less sore all over then I do today I'm considering it a miracle.

I've been doing Zumba pretty regularly since May and this was the first week I really felt unable to do it because my body hurts all over. This mornings class was really just an embarrassment. So to feel better I stopped at a burger place on my way home... heh heh way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment