Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wow. I'm still a lame blogger! Done the feature film I was on - I think. Every time I think I am done they call me back for one more day. I'm pretty sure I am done now. Had lots of fun with the stunt boys - maybe I few of them will show up on the next one. Giggled even more with the costume girls. Managed to collect a few bizarre stories about extras too. Remind me to tell you about the guy with shingles.... yup. Shingles....
 Now I am awaiting the start of season 2 of once upon a time.... YAY! We are back. Looks like we will be off to a busy start. YAY! I kind of feel like I have been at summer camp while working on the film - spending days outside in the woods, getting up early, eating off of paper plates. But now it is time to get back to school - a desk! Nice clothes! All my friends! I haven't bought any new pencil crayons and markers yet - there is still time....
 We managed to squeeze in a trip to Mexico to. Back to the same place we got married. I think we are going to make this an annual thing, we love it there sooo much. We went to Xel-Ha this time - TWICE. AMAZING. We zip lined into the water, snorkled, swam with dolphins, tubed through the mangroves, ate, ate some more, snorkled some more, ate even more...
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012

We spent a day at the Coba ruins and climbed the big temple. It was hot - no big surprise. But I stupidly left my water at the bottom with my dad. When I got to the top I was a little freaked and decided I had to get down quickly and have my water. I think I should have gone up again as the temple was almost empty of people by the time we were leaving.
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012

We spent alot of time on our secluded private beach. Boogie boarding and reading. I read 10 books while we were gone. I haven't read that much in years. Minou and Birdie were with us and seemed to enjoy it there much more this year. I think they understood that we weren't abandoning them there and were able to relax just like us. (Last year minou spent most of her time sitting in my suitcase - this year she would sprawl out in the sand and not pay any attention to our movements)
From Tulum Mexico 2012
From Tulum Mexico 2012
(love this photo of luc and the girls walking up to our villa)
 oh... my attempt to blog has just been interrupted by the fact it is way past my bedtime... I'll try and come back. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment