Sunday, June 12, 2011


CanuckCakes - like a chocolate cupcake only better....

I used my grandma's one bowl chocolate cake receipe for these. Super easy and quick - and literally only one bowl!!!!
1.5 cups sugar
1.75 cups flour
.5 cup cocoa
1 tsp soda
1.5 tsp baking powder
mix in your one big bowl then add:
.5 cup soft margarine
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 cups milk

For the mini cupcakes I bake at 375 for 13 minutes....
I found a random buttercream icing that I made blue and then added green stripes in the icing bad. And yes that is supposed to be a white hockey stick.... I'm no pro...

Thought of a new 'drinking game' too - every time Luongo makes a save you eat another cupcake. Being he is doing so well you will need at least 20+ cupcakes per person - that is ALOT. And I suggest some big glasses of milk.... You could eat one everytime the canucks score but with these low scoring games that won't be much fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment