Monday, June 6, 2011

One of my favourite souvenirs from Tulum was a bottle of perfume.

I went for a manicure at a spa down the beach from us called coqui coqui. While I waited i sniffed their perfumes and put a little paper with the coco perfume in my purse. The next day when I still wanted it I went back and bought it. I am horrible with scents but it smelled like coconut and reminded me of the sun and the fabulous time I was having...
I've been wearing it everyday and now and then I will put my wrist up to my nose and take a big sniff. Mmmmm.....
It was a beautiful spa on the third floor of this little hotel with windows overlooking the ocean and a thatched roof. I wish I had splurged a little more on some of the other spa treatments - they sounded wonderful and the spa manager was so sweet.... Next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment